Jakob Voges Photographer, Amsterdam & Berlin
- Colors of clothing not so strong, more „earth tones“ (Or primary colors).
- White shirt, grey, black or warm tones in common. Avoid strong colors that irritate eyes. Coat, leather jacket – what you prefer.
- Maybe think about what you would wear when going to auditions?
- The photos could reflect your outfit and the jury have an „aha“ effect.
- Maybe one casual outfit and additional more elegant and one of your choice.
- No tank tops or t-shirts, not too relaxed.
Actors, Artists, Sports
Allround package: CI for Website, Flyer & Multimedia content
Including coaching for genuine expressions
Before we start I will guide you for gestures and expressions, no worry. There are only 2 or 3 things to know. Quite easy and you’ll see that you can relax very soon! I will start to put the light on you, do some test shots and then we start in relaxed way. Each 10-15 minutes we do short brakes for reviewing.
Please contact me here for your photoshooting!