Most frequent questions and answers
I am based in Amsterdam, but I can travel to your place in Berlin, Germany or Netherlands.
Both is possible. I am traveling to the location of your choice!
No I don’t. Let me explain to you why. There are similar images, duplicates, extra test shots, missed focus shots or not the right expressions. I preselect the best images for you. I take my time for you to select the sharpest and best photos, this is a time consuming process.
With my expertise of professional retouch, I know what is the best of the best!
Yes I do. At weekends, minimum session time is at least 5 hours.
This is my expertise. I have experience in many fields of photography. Contact me here for your project!
I would like to make you understand what to expect during a photo session. Giving you the best security experience anytime while your photo session, is my service for you.
I have to follow the rules of the government to protect you and me perfectly.
Here is a list of what I am doing to make your photo session experience as secure as possible:
- Sanitization – Every part of the equipment & other used objects will be sanitized before & after a client enters the photo space. Windows will be opened all 20 minutes for air circulation.
- Face Covering – I will wear face coverings / masks during the shoots at any time given. While not being photographed, please wear a face mask as well. Thank you for understanding.
- Maintaining Distance – I will maintaine distance any time. I will guide you, how to pose from the distance & without touching you. I am using longer focal lenses to ensure to have enough space (2,5m or more) to you.
- Outdoor Photo Sessions – I advice in general, if a photo session takes place outdoors, to be at wide open spaces with less people, streets beaches, and so on.
- Your wishes – If you would like to add your own guidelines, feel free to send me a message anytime. If you like to have a negative PCR test from me, I will charge a little extra fee for the test only.
Thank you for supporting a small business!
Quality & Style questions
Jakob Voges Photographer. Your expert for planning and realisation of awesome photo sessions. For corporate, artists, actors and everyone who needs professional photos.
Fast, efficient and very effective for advertising purposes.
Yes, every single photo gets touched up with my unique style signature. It includes color correction, better contrasts, level up clarity & selected photos receive a black and white retouch.
For complex retouch like minimize / removal of blemishes or fly-away hairs or custom wishes like removing objects, changing size of body parts or the color of objects or replace faces will be charged extra hourly, price depending on the complexity and time of the project.
Photo Session Day Questions
Your photo session images will be completed in around 3 weeks after the date of our shoot, depending on the size of project.
However, If you need the images to be completed prior to 3 weeks, a priority edit fee of 199€ will be charged.
Yes this is possible. An extra fee for weekend will be charged.
50 great pictures to select from in 2,5 hours are normally possible. Depending on the size of the project, this number can be higher or lower.
Normally 3-4 hours minimum is recommended to have enough time for your relaxation and a different style of photos, outfits & scenes.
If you need more time or we are close to the end of the photo session, it will be hourly charged rounded to the closest 30 minute increment.
Image Download Questions & Legal
You will receive simple rights for your personal usage, webpage or social media channel. You are not allowed to use them for profit or sell them.
Your photo package comes with full resolution JPGs. I believe in delivering a finished product.
On request I will send for an extra fee the post processed images along with the RAW files and a contract.
50 great pictures to select from in 2,5 hours are normally possible. Depending on the size of project, this number can be higher or lower.
No worries, your pictures are safe up to one year in my backup system. If you like to extend the backup or you have lost your images, an extra fee will be charged of 85€. Please create several copies for yourself to avoid that situation in first place.
1. CAMERA SYSTEM
I am using the most current and high-performing camera available the
- Canon 5D Mark IV.
I am using only high-end professional L quality lenses for t the best results straight out of camera.
- Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS USM Telephoto Lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
I am equipped with the following systems:
- Profoto 2x B1, 1x B2, 1x A10
- Photoshop (Latest Version)
- Wacom Intuos3 4 x 6-Inch Wide Format Pen Tablet
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (Latest Version)
- Different background systems
Phone: +31 6 14 93 76 04
Location: Amsterdam & Berlin
You will pay via bank transfer.
If you cancel your session lesser than 7 days ahead, I will charge 50% of the total cost. Anything before is free of charge.
After you confirmed the photo session officially, a deposit of 50% has to be payed prior the photo session. The other half will be charged after photo selection.
I charge a compensation fee for travel outside Amsterdam.
All destinations beyond 20km will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Well, I help people in a few different ways. Some people are looking for a few shots for their session while others are looking for an extended photo session.
It’s hard to say what the fee is until I know how much workI ‘ll be doing for someone. I make myself available for an initial meeting where I’d help you answer your most pressing questions, and after that meeting I’ll know exactly what the cost would be.
Photo session starting at 149€ for a direction. I will help you to make a difference with guaranteed best price-quality ratio anytime. That means if you book more hours and select more photos, the price gets better.